The B.C. Rich Pro X Eagle CJ Pierce Signature Electric Guitar sports an elegant appearance that demands respect. It has a sharp-looking nato body with a neck-through design for maximum sustain. Its nato neck has an ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and a super comfortable 12" radius. It features Seymour Duncan Custom and Custom/59 pickups with coil-tapping to offer a variety of killer sounds. Grover tuners, tune-o-matic bridge and gold hardware complete the list of specs.
C.J. Pierce is the guitarist for Drowning Pool, the intense metal band known for the hits "37 Stitches" and "Bodies." Formed in Dallas, Texas, the group's fourth, self-titled album was released in April 2010 on the Eleven Seven Music label. The first single from the album is titled "Feel Like I Do."
Pierce performs and records with his B.C. Rich Signature Eagle because it's his particular favorite. "I just love the way they play," states Pierce. "They feel awesome; I love the necks on them. Of course, then I plug it into my rig and it sounds amazing. I'm at a happy place with my guitar tone."
A super-comfy neck shape with ebony fingerboard and Seymour Duncan pickups.
- Nato body with neck-through design
- Maple cap top
- Ebony fingerboard with 12" radius
- Seymour Duncan pickups with coil-tapping
- Tune-o-matic bridge
- Grover tuners
Fly in First Class. Order your Eagle today.
Pro X Eagle CJ Pierce Signature Electric Guitar
- Construction: Neck Through
- Body Wood: Nato
- Top Style: Archtop
- Top Wood: Maple Cap
- Body Binding: Aged Cream
- Headstock Style: 3-To-A-Side Traditional
- Headstock Color: Matching
- Headstock Binding: Aged Cream
- Tuners: Grover
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Neck Binding: Aged Cream
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: 9Th Fret Fleur Inlay
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Bridge Type: Tonepros tune-o-matic
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Custom, Custom/59
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 1 Three-Way Toggle, 1 Tone And 2 Individual Mini Switches For Individual Pickup Coil Tapping
- Hardware: Gold